WorkSafe Victoria is currently looking to engage with registered Urologists to join our Independent Medical Examiners Panel, to support our Victorian Community by providing expert advice that guides decisions about work-related injury claims, and to ensure injured workers receive the right treatments and benefits.
To meet our selection criteria we are looking for;
- Current registration with AHPRA
- A Fellow of the Royal Australian College of Surgeons and has held Fellowship for a minimum of 5 years;
- The practitioner currently undertakes a minimum of 8 hours direct clinical care each week, which is aligned to their chosen discipline for providing a specialist opinion as an IME, and was engaged in active surgical practice within the last 10 years
- Professional indemnity cover and public liability cover (details of required coverage can be found in the attached selection criteria)
- Demonstrated sound communication skills; verbal & written
As well as the above mandatory criteria, a highly desirable criteria can be found on the attached selection criteria. Which will be used to assess applications in the instance of an overwhelming response to this advertisement.
How to apply
Please apply online and submit:
- AHPRA registration
- Evidence of insurance
- Qualifications and/or evidence of CPD activities
- Two de identified medico legal reports
- Any other information that demonstrates satisfaction of the selection criteria
Attachments can be uploaded in Microsoft Word, PDF or Image format.
All successful applicants will be required to read and adhere to the IME declaration and Service Standards.
No applications from recruitment agencies or Medico Legal organisations will be accepted
Click the link to apply.
||03 9940 4565