View Selection Criteria
WorkSafe Victoria is currently looking to engage with registered Medical Oncologists to join our Independent Medical Examiners Panel, to support our Victorian Community by providing expert advice and guide decisions about work-related injury claims, and ensure injured workers receive the right treatments and benefits.
To meet our selection criteria we are looking for;
Current registration with AHPRA
- Is a Fellow of the Fellow of the Royal Australasian College of Physicians and has held Fellowship for a minimum of 5 years
- Has a minimum of 5 years full time equivalent work experience as a practitioner in the endorsed area of practice
- Currently undertakes a minimum of 8 hours of direct clinical practice each week in the area of practice in which the IME provides specialist opinion
- Professional indemnity cover and public liability cover (details of required coverage can be found in the attached selection criteria)
- Demonstrated sound communication skills; verbal & written
As well as the above mandatory criteria, a highly desirable criteria can be found on the attached selection criteria. Which will be used to assess applications in the instance of an overwhelming response to this advertisement.
How to apply
Please apply online and submit:
- AHPRA registration
- Certificate of fellowship
- Insurance policy documentation
- CPD and/or Qualifications
- Two de identified medico legal reports
Attachments can be uploaded in Microsoft Word & PDF format.
All successful applicants will be required to read and adhere to the IME declaration and Service Standards
No applications from recruitment agencies or Medico Legal organisations will be accepted
Click the link to apply.
||03 9940 4129